Friday, April 5, 2013

Welcome to the page!

Hey everybody and welcome to That One Guys Reviews!
My name is Andrew Clark and on this page, I'll be reviewing the latest in movies, games, anime, etc. I'll also be giving you as many scoops on the entertainment industry as I can and when I can! This does NOT count stupid tabloids on celebrities. I'm talking about the stuff that everybody ACTUALLY cares about. New game announcements, new movie announcements, new casting announcements, etc. I'll do my best to make sure you guys are informed!

My first review will be Fede Alvarez's remake of the 1981 classic, "Evil Dead".
Keep an eye out as I'll have that up within a few hours.

You can find me on twitter @AndrewClark427 where I'll randomly be posting times that I'll be playing games on my PS3 so that you guys can join me in some of those and I'll also host live streaming sessions where you guys can ask me questions about the entertainment industry and things of that nature.

I hope you guys come to enjoy the blog! I'll post as often as I can and I'll also be doing reviews of older movies too. This will include The Avengers, The Amazing Spider-Man, The Hobbit, Star Trek (in preparation for the ST: Into Darkness), Dredd, Silver Linings Playbook, and many others.

Remember, this is all one guys opinion, so don't take it as a fact. Just use it to help YOU decide what you wanna do about it.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys!

Andrew C.

No comments:

Post a Comment